Why do people opt to study fashion design at Pearl Academy?
Fashion designing is the art & profession that involves using technical skills, creative capabilities and knowledge of materials and trends to conceptualize and design clothing & accessories that appeal to consumers. Fashion Designers design for targeted customers in various markets basis the insights gained about the end customer, their likes-dislikes, current fashion trend, socio-cultural factors, market sensibilities, knowledge of range of materials, production techniques, tools and technology etc. They design a range of apparels & accessories from customised to mass market and are aligned with the entire production process right from researching the target segments, conceptualising, ideating, designing & sketching, creating prototypes, sampling, vendor negotiations, budgeting, marketing & sales, merchandising, showcasing the collection through fashion/trade shows etc. Successful Fashion Designers collaborate with teams from different departments to give you a product that balances creativity with functionality and comfort and brings in revenue.
It’s the best place for the service that you are looking forward.
Course highlights at Fashion Designing institute, Pearl Academy:
At Pearl Academy, Fashion design courses equip students with comprehensive well-rounded learning about fashion industry, including both theoretical and practical aspects. The curriculum mentors students with the knowledge of artistic process along with requisite technical skills that are necessary to give life to their designs.
The multidisciplinary approach of the program ensures that students are provided with proficiency in a range of subjects like Business, Production Process & Technology and Marketing & Sales etc. Besides these specialities, other advantages offered by us are:
Campuses at multiple locations: Pearl Academy has established college campuses across the country offering a range of courses with an objective to enhance student’s proficiencies, skills & employability, thereby opening doors to success.
Certification & Recognition: The certification program of Pearl Academy are acknowledged at both international and national level. Additionally, esteemed industry bodies have endorsed Pearl academy for delivering exceptional high-calibre education.
Scholarships: Pearl Academy offers scholarship to 500 deserving students’ in accordance with their performance in the Pearl Entrance Exam including General Proficiency & Aptitude Test, Personal Interview, and Portfolio Showcase. This initiative serves as an encouragement for students to strive for excellence, realizing their full potential and achieving their objectives.
Platform to students: Pearl Academy supports their students throughout their journey. It offers students varied opportunities to showcase their talent, such as the Portfolio Platform, which is graced by renowned industry experts and celebrities, besides being sponsored by prominent companies. These events foster artistic excellence and talent, in addition to offering valuable real-world industry training.
- At the “WorldSkills Special Edition 2022”, India was represented by Khushi Choudhari
- Pearl Jaipur alumnus, Manishi Joshi, made a stunning impression on the runway at the New York fashion week
- Manavika Mirania was selected for a prestigious internship with highly regarded Fashion giant, Balenciaga in Paris
Awards & Rewards: Pearl Academy has been accredited for its endeavours through a range of awards, including:
- Pearl Academy has achieved a flawless score of 150/150 on the QS I.Gauge E-Lead Certification, making it the only Indian Design Institute to be acknowledged for its exceptional digital learning & academic digitization.
- Pearl Academy has been honoured with an award for Excellence in creative arts by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) in 2021
- In 2021, Pearl Academy was bestowed with the “Best Design Institute in India” award by the World Leadership Congress (WLC) in partnership with ET Now, attesting to excellence in education of design.
- The “Education partnership of World Design Organisation” (WDO) has been conferred upon Pearl Academy, identifying it to be premier institute for design education.
- In 2021,we were acknowledged for “Innovation in Creative Education” by the Adobe Education Leaders Summit
- For 6 consecutive years (2016-22), Pearl Academy has been recognised by ASSOCHAM India as the “Best Design Institute in India”
Industry Connections: Pearl Academy boasts of a robust industry network, providing prospects to students to engage with fashion industry stalwarts through workshops, guest lectures, live projects & internships, thereby enabling students the opportunity to build connects with established professionals.
Thus, enrolling in one of the best college for fashion designing, i.e. Pearl Academy, for a career in fashion industry is a no brainer. The comprehensive curriculum mentor students in business, creative & technical capabilities in addition to offering international exposure, thereby ensuring success in the competitive fashion industry.