Data analytics can bring cutting-edge vision and clarity to a business through critical data-driven insights. Business data analyzed accurately can provide an unfair advantage over competitor businesses.
It does this by providing enhanced clarity and direction about the future health of the business. Data analytics can also help with an in-depth business SWOT analysis, enabling one to maximize business efficiency.
Data Analytics has three pivotal business operations: Business Report generation, Business Insight Generation and Business Prediction. Also, Data Mining, Data Extraction, Data prediction, Prescriptive analysis and Predictive analysis are some functions a data analyst would perform for a business.
Why does this matter?
Take predictive analysis as an example. The highly sought-after function of Data Analytics can project your business growth graph based on past behavioural patterns leveraged from data.
A recent study also predicted that almost 90% of all businesses will use data-driven decisions to run their trade by 2030. The Data Analytics industry may witness a colossal market size of 346.33 billion dollars by 2030 with a CAGR (Compounded Annual Growth Rate) of 30.41% between 2022-2030.
Read on! If you’re looking to join the right data analyst course.
Data Analyst Course Options:
Full-time data analyst course :
Full-time courses have stringent timelines and much syllabus to cover; hence students opting for this may not get much time to pursue part-time employment.
Part-time courses in Data Analytics:
This course allows many hours for part-time employment and other work-related activities. The class hours can be very few compared to the full-time course variant.
- Online diploma: Diplomas wrinky generally cost you about 12 months. You can pursue this online from the comfort of your home. Diplomas can be part-time courses at certain Canadian universities.
- Bachelor’s degree: This course is a 4-year comprehensive undergraduate course available at top Canadian colleges and is a full-time course.
- Master’s degree: This most sought-after certification is 24 months long and is a full-time graduate course.
- 6- month long career-oriented data analyst course: One of those short courses you can take to be career ready for your first data analyst job and can be a part-time course.
- Introductory bridge courses for those seeking guidance to a career switch: These courses last about 1-3 months and are focused on providing a smooth transition for professionals making the jump from their current job to a career in Data analysis.
Note: Some Universities require you to be a graduate student for admission into a Data Analytics program. Others may require lesser levels of qualification from you for the same.
Consider the following when choosing a data analyst course:
- Institution of choice: Ensure your thestarsfact institute is one of the top 10 Colleges in Toronto, Canada. Data analytics is a highly competitive field. The chances of being considered for a role in this industry after course completion can be a guarantee if you pass out of a reputed Canadian university.
- Placement opportunities: Look for a course with a Co-op and MNC tie-ups. Co-ops will open hassle-free employment opportunities for you as a student in Canada.
Data analytics is thriving today and is especially true for businesses. To make the most of this wave, equip yourself for a rewarding career through a data analyst course today!